Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Day

Happy Father's Day to the sweetest, most amazing daddy we know!

It wasn't until I snapped these photos that I realized just how awesome Kevin and I have it. We are so lucky to have such beautiful little girls and a beautifully sweet little prince. Yeah, there are a lot of days when I know Kevin may doubt himself, and think, "what the F...... have I got myself into" and I know there are days where he thinks the complete opposite, but really, we are so lucky to have what we have. It isn't easy and most days it is filled with controlled chaos, but nothing a glass of wine can't cure.

My dad & Kevin with our crazy crew
Our children are so lucky to have such an awesome daddy who works so hard for all of us. To watch him look at our children with so much love and devotion is such a gift. I feel so lucky to have found such an amazing father and husband. I know in the last year we have been faced with different challenges from Kevin's deployment to Alabama for the Deepwater Horizon spill to my 4th high risk pregnancy to our upcoming move to Washington DC to Callum's birth and subsequent NICU stay.....but, we have partnered up and continue to come out alive, if not, stronger as a family and as a couple. While Kevin and I may not always be "happy" with each other, we always come back to each other...stronger with more respect towards each other.

I love that our children have a daddy who wants to be a part of their lives. Who loves to participate in their life. Someone who gets excited about life as much as our girls do. I know that our life isn't perfect, but the one thing I do know is perfect is the love and devotion Kevin has for his children and family.

Happy Father's Day, baby...We love you so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!