Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am Thankful for...

...my wonderfully devoted husband. He would do anything for me. He would do anything for us. And I love him so very much for everything he does for us.

...the most amazing father to our children. He is the most devoted father and I am so lucky he is mine.

...our parents. For all they do and have done for us.

...our sweet children. They remind me daily of what is truly important in life.

....the health and well-being of our family. I never ever take this for granted. Every day, I thank my lucky stars for this...

....all the doctors and nurses who helped care for our sweet little Callum. Those moments will never be forgotten.

....everyone who graciously helped and prayed for us during Callum's birth and illness. We couldn't have done it without them, and those who were there for us will always have a special place in our heart. We will be forever thankful for all they did for us.

....having a home to live in and grow in. As unhappy as I am living here, I am thankful we are here because that means my husband has a job that continues to support our family and provide us with a pretty nice life.

....plenty of food for our children.

....the ability to be able to stay home and raise our children, and now, teach them. Even though some days I cringe and think about going back to work, I would never change it for a second. I am so thankful to experience all of our children's firsts.


While some times I do not sound or act thankful for the life I do live, that is so not the case. I could not ask for a better life...okay, maybe a life back in Maine, but right now, I have everything I could have dreamed of, and more...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!