Thursday, November 18, 2010

The things I LOVE about my 1 year old

1. I love the fact that she has figured out how to climb up on chairs.


2. I love that she figured out that once she can climb on chairs, she can easily climb on tables.

3. I love that the toilet brush is her favorite toy.

4. I love when the above mentioned item is brought around the house splashing toilet water around my house. 

5. I love the fact that she knows how to throw food.

6. I love the fact that she can also throw her body down to the ground and throw a mean temper tantrum.
7. I love the fact that she can now climb onto the computer desk and play with the computer.

8. I love the fact that she can take any toy and turn it into something she can swish around in the toilet. 

9. I love the fact that she thinks the dogs bowl is a swimming pool. She can fit her whole body into it and take a bath - dressed.

10. I love the fact that she thinks the dogs trout & potato dog food (and yes, it smells as bad as it sounds) is fine cuisine and shoves as much dog food into her mouth before me or Kevin realize she is stealing from her puppies dinner. 

11. I love the fact that she is obsessed with the home phone, can make the phone go off the hook, and hide it in the most inconspicuous place, so when we try to find it, it is nearly impossible - because it is off the hook and the other phone says "In Use". 

12. I love the fact that she has figured out how to climb up on our shelving unit in the playroom and tear every single book down off the shelf, then scream because she can't get down. 

.........and after all of that, she still loves to hug, love and cuddle with her mommy and daddy. She may be a crazy lady, but she sure is a love!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!