Monday, September 24, 2012

Celebrations!

This past weekend, we celebrated Clara and Kevin's birthday. It is kind of fun having their birthdays so close together! Because Clara's birthday fell on a Thursday, Kevin came home a day early to be home on Clara's actual birthday.

On Clara's 3rd birthday, she and I went out together in the morning for our traditional "Mommy & Birthday girl" date. We went shopping for all of her party decorations, shopping at the mall for her perfect birthday dress, rode the carousel at the mall together and then she chose lunch at Panera! It was a great morning together. It amazes me how much she has grown in the last year! She is really getting this whole birthday thing and it is so much fun seeing her so excited about it all!

When we got home, she put her new outfit on and I took some photographs of her. You wouldn't know it, but about 5 minutes before these photographs were taken, she was throwing a fit because she didn't want me to take any photos - let's just say she changed her mind, real quick!










On Friday, we let Mairead stay home from school so we could all have a family day together. We spent the morning apple picking and had an absolute blast! Of course we indulged in some apple cider donuts, too! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!










On Saturday, we threw a party for Clara and Callum. She and I made and then decorated her birthday cake together - once again, another little tradition for my birthday kiddos! We invited our friends for a great celebration later in the day! We had fajitas and let the kids (all 20 of them) run amuck! It was so great. Clara cried when we sang happy birthday to her - not sure what that is all about, but she cried.....Then, we sang happy birthday to Kevin, too!



Decorating Daddy's football cake :)



Overall, it was a fantastic weekend filled with lots of fun!


5 comments:

  1. Great pics! Can't believe you guys are wearing long sleeves and layers already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't make the dad a cake. He probably wouldn't want it anyway. Just have each of the girls take turns sitting on his face naked. It would make dad so happy I'm sure. He would be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute she got her legs open spread like a horny lil who're is prefer to have her on all fours doggy my ball sack bashing again her clity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No cake for me I see something a lot sweeter that I want to eat!
      Maybe someone would like to
      Put icing on it for me glazed would
      Be great

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much I was beginning to think I wasn’t going to see her sweet little pussy naked in any more post and this one I agree I also see something a lot sweeter then cake that I want to eat and after I enjoy her sweet little body and have tasted every inch of her I will put some glazing on her pussy for u and as much as I have built up maybe her hiney as well thank you agian for her naked little pussy

      Delete

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!