Monday, September 3, 2012

A Dancing Soccer Player....

This year Lilah has been dying to play soccer. We signed her up for our fall community league. The day of soccer practice came and Lilah asked if she could wear her tutu to practice. At first I thought she was joking, but then I remembered who I was talking to - Lilah. She was serious. At first I questioned whether or not she should actually wear a tutu to soccer practice, was it appropriate...then I reminded myself that I was talking about preschool & kindergarten level soccer. Of course she could wear her tutu to practice. And she did...

She put on her shin pads. Then her socks. And her cleats. All paired with a pretty black tutu. She looked so dainty and cute, but little did people know she was ready to pounce! 

At the ripe old age of 4 she had absolutely no fear. She hustled right onto the field and took charge right on the field, just like we thought she would. You see, Lilah is an all or nothing kind of girl, and when she wants something, she sprints ahead and goes for it with 200% effort.




Here's Lilah with her gal pal Lily talking about their game plan :) 
A graceful soccer player......

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play! 


Seriously. She was right in the front almost the entire practice. She was so fun to watch. And she can't wait for her first game. It should be pretty interesting :)

1 comment:

  1. She has got beautiful thighs the first picture is so sweet
    She looks so hot good eye u should frame that one

    ReplyDelete

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!