Monday, May 2, 2011

40 Weeks

Today would have been my due date with Callum.

It's hard to believe he has been with us for just over three weeks.

I think back to the time he has been with us and it is filled with so much joy and sadness.

I am so thankful that he is finally home with us strong and healthy. He has taught me and Kevin so much about ourselves, our relationship, our family, our friends and what is important in life.

Callum is such an amazingly strong yet sweet and calm little boy. He reminds me so much of his sister Lilah when she was a newborn. He is just so content. Cries to eat and is happy and content in between, rarely hearing from him. He loves to sleep. He loves to cuddle. He loves to nurse. We are so very lucky to have him here with us and doing so well. I hope it continues...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!