Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We won't be 'Parents of the Year' in 2011

Well, it's official. Kevin and I will not be getting Parents of the Year award for 2011.

Once again, Lilah never ceases to amaze us with her vocabulary.

For instance:

Tonight. I come out of the shower. Naked.

Lilah says to me: "Is your boo-boo all gone?"

Me: "What boo-boo?"

Lilah: "The boo-boo on your ass"

Right then. She had me. I knew what she said, but I just couldn't believe what I was hearing!

Me: "Huh?????? On my what?!?!" You know....I had to ask her to repeat herself

Lilah: "The boo-boo on your ASS. You know, your butt!?!?!"

And I may or may not have asked her to repeat herself more than twice just to hear her say ass.....and maybe one other time to be sure Kevin heard her say it, too. You know, just for confirmation.

And I may or may not laughed right in her face because she was just so damn funny.

You know, sometimes there just isn't time for discipline, especially when you are trying to cross your legs to keep from peeing yourself.......my bladder control isn't quite what it used to be, especially 5 weeks after having a baby! I hate accidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!