Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lacking.

I apologize. My blog has been seriously lacking. I am not sure what it is. I know I am busy, but there have been times I've gone to sit down on the couch to blog, and I just.....forget. My mind is running in a million different directions, trying to keep my "social" life straight. Life is just so much more...fulfilling? busy? crazy? different? whatever the word........here in Maine.

Trying to establish a routine while daddy is gone during the week is getting there. Of course, mornings and daytime aren't any different since I am home with the kiddos by myself during the day no matter where we live, but trying to plan for dinners, keeping the kids from killing each other, trying to keep myself sane and trying to remember to do things like taking out the trash keep me sidetracked. I've had to get Mairead all registered for school next year (we've decided to put her into public school - she really wants to try, and I think she'll enjoy it. She knows homeschooling will always be an option, and knows that there will probably come a time where she will be homeschooled again).

I promise I'll try to do better updating the blog. I will also admit that by 830pm and the kids are asleep, I'm catching up with Kevin on the phone, sewing with my girlfriend so I can teach her (don't laugh) how to sew a pillowcase dress (stop laughing!), drinking wine and trying to grab a few minutes of solace before I head to bed that I just don't have the energy to write. Oh, and I should mention that my 6 year old has been giving me a run for my money - my easy going, easy to please and people pleaser has turned into a bad attitude ridden school aged child....good lord what is it going to be like when she actually goes to public school?! I am seriously afraid. So, my mind is absolute jello by the time my time comes around.....

I'll do better. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!