Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby Steps

I think it is safe to say that we will soon have a full time walker in our house very soon. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about it!

Lilah and Clara were walking right around 10 months, and Mairead was walking on the week of her 1st birthday.....and here Callum is, two weeks away from his first (sniff, sniff) birthday and he is this close to walking!

It isn't a secret, I hate crawling. Hate it. I am tired of seeing his dirty little knees and feet from my floors, and no matter how often I clean my floors - daily lately, they're still dirty!!! He finds every little tiny thing on the floor and puts it in his mouth, and taking him outside with the kids, is a pain in the arss. I want him to walk. Damn it!!!

So, for the past two days, I've put him through walking boot camp! He's been able to stand for a week or two now, and he will take a few steps here and there, but now, he can walk almost across the room! The girls squeal with delight and love watching their little brother walk! I love it, too! I can't believe our tiny little baby boy is growing into a crazy toddler. I am ready, but I am not...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!