Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 9 months, Clara!

Whoa! Another month...and she just keeps getting cuter!

The big girls are on their way to get Chinese food with their daddy, so it is just me & Clara. I am here in our playroom, and Clara is exploring anything and everything around her. I am watching her play, and she just amazes me. She is sitting on her knees - aren't big girls supposed to do this? She looks so big, so mature. Her little baby look is disappearing before our eyes. I don't think I am ready for her to be a toddler yet, but as each day passes, I realize just how much more fun she is becoming!

The last month she has changed so much! I feel like I can't keep up with all of her changes. She is now crawling and cruising the furniture. She is Everywhere. She loves to explore the house and find new things to play with, like the stairs. She can now climb up the entire flight of stairs. I think that is my least favorite advancement! This month she started to sign "more", dance and my all time favorite - say mamma. Can a child learn anything more in a month? She has got it all covered!

She is still not the best sleeper, but she is healthy and happy, and that is all I care about. The sleep will come. I know this, but it doesn't make it any easier when she is waking up multiple times a night. I'm not sure what it could be - anything really...Teeth? Growth Spurt? Reaching new milestones? Well, we know she is learning so much, her little brain is overloaded with information. She'll get there, for now, I will enjoy her warm body next to mine when she comes into our bed in the middle of the night.

She loves to eat. Anything. I haven't started giving her anything but dinner, but I have to start soon. I guess I am just lazy. I mean, it's just another kid I need to feed, so for now, I'll keep it simple. Her high pitch screams for more food have not gone unnoticed. She will be our screamer. Can't wait.

Clara just keeps getting sweeter and cuter. We love her with all of our hearts, and it is so much fun watching her grow up with her big sisters. She is now so, so, so happy to be able to get into the middle of playtime with her big sisters! I don't think they quite realize what they are in for in the next several months, but for now, they are loving their baby sister!


1 comment:

  1. I love this.....she looks so angelic! I love the stage she is in....it seems like they jump from that to 1.5 yrs in a blink! I know you are enjoying every moment!

    ReplyDelete

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!