Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rockin' NoVA

Yep! Just like I had imagined, the Ferrie girls would rock the NoVA community.

If you don't know me, you may not know how "lax" I am about letting my n aked children run amuck. Now, don't worry, you won't be seeing our children n aked in a store (well not on purpose anyways), but just like the night in Portland when Clara had an accident and this mindless mamma forgot clothes for her, she trekked down the streets of downtown Portland in a shirt and squeaking shoes, bare ass and all. Tonight wasn't any different! Except, we aren't in Kansas anymore...

Tonight, Mairead had her very first soccer practice here in Virginia. I wanted to watch, so we dragged the entire family along - ugh, nothing like a 630-730pm soccer practice. I knew things would end on an interesting note because Callum was ready for bed, Clara was tired, and she was on the edge of throwing temper tantrums - actually she did throw one or two. About 10 minutes before the end of practice, Clara told me she had to pee. Mind you, we were a few hundred yards away from our car, and I thought she wouldn't make it even if I tried to make the trek back, so I said......we'll wait a minute, okay???. She then walked about 10 steps away from me, and peed. The pee got on her shoes. And a little on her dress. And if you know Clara, she doesn't like wet clothes, especially wet with pee, so..........you know what that means, right???



Yep! You guessed it! Off with the clothes and onto the soccer field to join in on soccer practice!

A few people gave me glaring dirty looks like they couldn't believe I would ever let my child run n aked in public, but thankfully there were a few lighthearted people who actually thought it was cute!

(Oh, and you can see Lilah all decked out in her ballerina dress up dress on the soccer field, too)

4 comments:

  1. You seem to always remind me to laugh things off! Love that about you. Love that little tushy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bum and I know she can take it even at her age and it feels fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little fanny just bend down and touch your toes ill spread you open and shove dick deep up there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could attend those soccer games I would love to help you keep the little one busy

      Delete

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!