I absolutely HATE the crawling stage - let's just walk already!
There are, of course, good things and bad things about crawling....here is my list:
Bad first - because there are way more bad than good when it comes to crawling......
- I have to vacuum our floors almost every day. Yuck.
- I have to wash my floors almost every day. I hate dirty kids with dirty clothes.
- If she wants her mamma, she can now chase me down. She is a fast mover, too!
- She wants to get down. Everywhere. I can't let her down everywhere. That pisses her off! Have you heard Clara scream? She has lungs. Healthy ones.
- She can now find every small piece of food on the floor and put it in her mouth. This includes dog hair. We have two dogs. They have a lot of hair. This is why I have to vacuum. A Lot.
- I love the beach. One word. Sand. Everywhere.
- I now have three children who can chase me into the bathroom.
- Did I mention crawling is just dirty??? Yuck.
- She is happy on the floor now because she can play with all sorts of fun things! You know, like eating dog hair, crumbs, dirty shoes - the good stuff.
- Kevin says it is one milestone closer to her getting out of the house. Ha. Ha. Real funny!