Friday, January 29, 2010

The BEST homemade Mac N' Cheese recipe! Ever.

 If you're looking for a healthy Mac N' Cheese recipe, stop here. This one is ridiculously YUMMY and cheesy...

My cousin Brooke's mother makes the best macaroni and cheese from scratch! I had to get the recipe as I had been on the hunt for one that tasted yummy and real without any weird stuff put into it!

For all of you mac n' cheese lovers here is the recipe! I used skim milk instead of the whole milk it calls for, and it was still great. The new amounts on the left of the ingredient is to double the original recipe (original makes 4 servings, the new amounts make 8).

You can click on the image below and it should make it bigger to read.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm making this tonight!! Can't wait!!! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Let us know how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!