Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not-so-Wordless-Wednesday

It's hump-day! We've been really busy lately, so I thought it would be nice to have a relaxing day at home. We have swim lessons tonight, so we're just hanging out together! Once I put Clara down, I brought out the paint and easel, and let the girls have at it with the paint! They loved it! As you may know, I'm not a mom that's really good at doing arts & crafts with my girls, so this was a treat! I would much rather be baking, playing games, pretend or OUTSIDE!

We've been having fun dancing and playing together! I love mornings like this...it's days like today that I really love being a stay at home mom!

Here are some photos from our morning so far! Of course, I had to whip out my camera. I love times like these when I have an excuse to take cute shots of my little girls having fun and getting messy!

 
 


5 comments:

  1. Cute Pics Steph! When I move home. (I am thinking positive here) I would love to have you and the girls over for arts and crafts. And you can be in charge of the baking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them just in knickers, I babysit my niece 3 days aweek she is 2 and she spends all day nkd or just wearing knickers, that way her sweet lil p-ss- available anytime I want it, she loves watching a movie on my lap my hand playing with her p-ss- and hers on my c--k

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy knickers you put her in mum, I like them having sexy knix on when I play with their toddlerpussy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my niece is 3 hercunt feels so good in her panties, then I pull them down to see hercunt while I cumfor her

      Delete
  4. Oh yes probably both feel so good and tight. Slide fingers up the pussy and hear them both scream for more

    ReplyDelete

Have a COMMENT or QUESTION? Leave one here!